Nov 13, 2012

Transformation


Yesterday I finished up a quick project I have wanted to get done for a while. For some time we have wanted to change out our beside tables. I have seen lots of Ikea Rast hacks, so I had lots of ideas. I wanted to do something in a solid color, and accent it with a soft gold knob. I found these pretty(not overly so it feels like I live with a boy ;), and economical knobs at Lee Valley, and for the side tables I wanted to go with an icy blue. I went to Para Paints and redeemed my gallon of paint that I got at Blog Podium. The name is First Frost the code is P5002-14, it has the perfect amount of blue that offsets the pale gold on the knob, I am very happy with the result. I am not trying to figure out what I want to do with the bedspread. I want to go with a mint I think, or a jade to accent the white headboard. There you have it- my very first Ikea hack, only took about 2 hours, was very cost effective, and created a huge impact on the overall look of the bedroom, stay tuned for more changes in the bedroom!! xo






Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo