Jan 24, 2013

End Zone




Here is a pic of my Mom's garden stool in her living room! Love it! 

I love a great accent- by accent I mean accent piece of course(however I could never object to Prince Harry) Anyhow, I would love to incorporate each of these into my spaces at some point or another. Every room could do with a piece like this, even if there is a pre-existing coffee table, this is great for a small space that has no room for 2 large bedside tables, or for a guest to rest there drink, handy for bath time... Plus how cute are there- major eye candy right?? 

It was so great being over at Sadie and Stella yesterday to share my favorite room, still on a high from all of the amazing comments. It is so great as a decorator to receive feedback, our home has been such a fun process creating- always evolving and changing, major work in progress, but awesome to hear such kind thoughtful comments from everyone!

Yesterday was super crazy, as you know my boyfriend Blayre and I film weddings- yesterday we got together with a local wedding planner- Aka Weddinggirl.ca(she is awesome) and Blayre and I along with a group of fantastic vendors but together a really fabulous concept shoot in honour of WG 4 year anniversary. We shot the vid at the Trump Tower/ Hotel in downtown Toronto, and ooh boy for a design enthusiast it was so much fun to check out! You can check out the website for more visuals- just picture a lot of marble, glossy black, fabulous chandeliers, and gorgeous moldings/high ceilings... We all had so fun putting together- I can't wait to share the video with you all!


***Pop by the HomeSav site to see my Kelly Wearstler colab with them + their daily awesome sales!!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. Those red drums set my world on fire. Let's be clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fit over those red arrow end tables. They are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo