May 1, 2013

Peppermint Bliss


Happy May Everyone! Can you believe how quickly this year is flying by?
 Over the weekend I decided to freshen up the bathroom. As discussed last week, I purchased a litre of paint from Home Depot and was planning on finishing my dresser with it. Along the way I think I had another diversion, I painted the bathroom instead. Oops. Leave me with a can a paint over a weekend though and anything is possible! Here is the result, brighter, fresher, and happier. I am all about happy in the home, I am feeling summer right now and shade of green called Aruba, is just what the doctor ordered. 
Here is a retrospect of what it looked like before, while the neutral grey was great, it was time for a change. Amazing how a few coats of paint totally transforms a space. 





If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the mint. It looks so much fresher in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade of green with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It's so fresh and pretty, and has a sort of beachy vibe :-) This is the best kind of project, one you can do in a weekend with a can of paint :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo